Take the first step to achieve new levels of fitness, strength, well-being, and confidence.
All applicants will be selected based upon need, availability and their willingness to fully partner with New Beginnings in achieving measurable goals.
12 Week Signature - Level 1 Program
This jumpstart program is changing lives! Apply to join a group of women who are all on a journey to feel better and more confident inside and out.
1. Don't miss an opportunity to transform your life and yourself with us in January, April or July. Apply online or download our application.
2. Full and partial scholarship are available for those who qualify based on household income. Applicants are invited to submit the following for scholarship consideration and sliding scale eligibility:
New Beginnings Center 12 Week program application
Medical Clearance Form
Verification of household income
Selection criteria for grant-supported participation
1. You must have a demonstrated need for our services:
Written doctor’s recommendation
Personal goals statement regarding your wellness objectives
2. Scholarships are based on household income using the HUD 2022 income levels. See chart below. Please submit verification of income for scholarship or sliding scale review. For more information about scholarships and sliding scale fees, please contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Willingness to be involved for at least one year:
Attend two sessions a week for three months in Phase One
Commit to quarterly progress evaluations for up to one year
Selection criteria for those who do not require
If you do not qualify for a full scholarship based on your household size and income, please contact Karen Gillingham (email@example.com) to discuss sliding scale options.
Complete the application form.
Please gather the following required documents to submit once we contact you regarding your application:
-Copy of your most recent tax return
-Written doctor's note (see form below)
Submit application and any supporting documentation via secure email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
The New Beginnings Center
509 Craighead Street
Nashville, TN 37204
People think this is a weight loss program. It’s not. It’s a lifestyle overhaul and reset program. There may be women who don’t lose a pound, but their body, mind, and confidence levels change for life! Then, they may do a level 2 program or repeat the program, and their weight loss and body changes continue. They get off pain medications. Their A1c levels decrease. They leave an unhealthy relationship. They build a healthier life.
TNBC hosts a variety of community programs at no cost to participants. These programs take place at locations around the Metro Nashville area and are designed to introduce nutrition, wellness and physical fitness concepts to participants looking to improve their overall health and wellness.
St. Luke's Community House
M - 6:00-7:00pm
McGruder Family Resource Center
Bethlehem Center Senior Program
Th - 11:00am-12:00pm
Antioch SE Branch, Nashville Public Library
Tu - 5:30-6:30pm
Interested in becoming a host for TNBC Community Programs? Contact Us!