- Phase I: 24 hours of Fitness, Nutrition, & Behavior Coaching sessions & 12 hours of bonus workout sessions over the course of three months. Optional Phase 2: 3-9 months of group exercise classes at our facility totaling up to 81 additional hours led by certified & trained coaches
- Individualized coaching, meeting women where they are & helping them make consistent progress for one year
- Built in social support
- Access to nutrition & personal development workshops year round provided by health & wellness professionals in the community
- A sustainable nutrition program administered & monitored by coaches that guarantees results
- Client progress is measured by by coaches overtime and continues after client graduation, via standard measurements including waist circumference, body weight, BMI, blood pressure, and surveys which track improvements in self-image, nutrition knowledge, and changes in healthy living habits
Strength and Physical Training
- Provide systematically designed strength and conditioning programs – customized for each trainee’s current ability and needs
- Apply progression protocols and testing procedures so each client advances their training at the appropriate time and in a safe and effective manner
- Offer experienced personal coaching and feedback during every workout – measure and track each individual client’s success in all areas of wellness
- Educate clients on the Whys and Hows of proper training so that we empower them, rather than enable them
- Provide each client with the tools to shop for healthy foods on a budget, plan their food prep and shopping trips, and provide them with the information needed to set themselves up for success and make the best nutritional choices possible within their life situation.
- Teach sound principles versus common myths regarding diet and weight loss, explaining the whys and hows
- Monitor client adherence to their specific nutritional program and provide consistent feedback for improvement
- Help clients establish meaning and purpose in their daily lives – teaching principles to be practiced and lived by daily.
- Provide a setting in which people can learn from each other’s experiences and help in their own – and each others – personal growth
- Provide tools with which clients can develop life plans and set goals for improving their overall wellness in mind, body and spirit. Clients will create vision boards, mission statements, and will complete a survey on their wellbeing upon entry and completion of the program.
Women are eligible if they...
- Meet the income requirements
- Submit an application with all supporting application documents,
- Are willing to commit 12 months to the program
- Have the desire to become healthier and make a positive change in their life
Classes are held every evening and Saturday mornings at the New Beginnings Center, 509 Craighead Street, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37204
Phase 1 Classes - Tuesday & Thursdays
Phase 2 Classes - Monday & Wednesday at 6PM, Saturday morning at 9AM