president & CEO
With over two decades of expertise in providing training and education to improve fitness, nutrition and health, Tash Weddle leads TNBC in helping women gain new skills and confidence as they gain new strength.
Weddle holds the distinction of Master Strength Coach, the highest honor that can be achieved in the profession, from the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Association. She has personally coached over 1000 clients across a range of sports, ages and abilities to achieve new levels of fitness.
She is a dedicated advocate for women and their abilities to push beyond stereotypes, self-doubts and self-imposed limits — and knows health and fitness can be foundations to new beginnings and life transformations.
- Master Strength Coach, Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Certified Strength and Coaching Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Strength and Conditioning Coach Certified (SCCC), Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor (SFG), Strong First
- Certified Barbell Instrctor (SFL), Strong First
- Certified Body Weight Instructor (SFB) Strong First
- Certified Nutrition Coah, Level 1, Precision Nutrition
- FMS Certified Levels 1 & 2, Functional Movement Systems
- Certified Original Strength Coach
- Certified Amazing 12 Week Physique Coach
- Over 22 years of experience in the fitness industry, including seventeen years of collegiate strength and conditioning coaching working with over 600 athletes
- Seven years experience in leading a state of the art fitness and wellness education organization that has improved the quality of life for thousands of women from all walks of life.
University of Tennessee 1996–1998
Kent State University 1998–2000
Purdue University 2000–2005
Vanderbilt University 2005–2013